Sunday, November 4, 2007

Time Out for Women

Mom, Elizabeth, Lisa, Maryann, Diane and I spent the weekend at Time Out for Women. We were inspired, entertained, rejuvenated, and we (some of us) spent too much money. We wish all the other women in the family could have been with us.

Diane and I waited to get a picture with Micheal McLean. I have had one before when he came to my mission with his family.

Here we are with Jenny Oaks Baker. She is a very talented violinist.


One of my favorite people to hear speak, Mary Ellen Edmonds. She is always so funny and inspiring.

A new favorite singer/song writer of mine, Cherie Call. You should check out her music.




7 comments:

Elizabeth said...

NICE, I have to read your blog to find out my wife spent money! Nothing was mentioend to me when she came home!
But I'm glad you ladies had a good time.

herb

Ben & Diane said...

I wish your friend's husband could have photo-shopped my double chim out

JLMartin said...

We just started reading The Grinch Stole Christmas and Brandon said..."From Aunt Ruth, By Dr. Seuss. Then I want to play with my shapes from Aunt Ruth from the airport. Then we will play with my toys after I put my shapes away. And Aunt Ruth will come for Christmas and Aunt Angel."

JLMartin said...

Tag! You are it! See my blog to find out more!

Elizabeth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
herb said...

Are you really that busy wrapping our Christmas presents? No new posts for over a month?


Hmmm, I wonder what I''ll be getting? It better not be a piece of coal I tell you!

herb said...

Still wrapping up all of our presents. I guess mine can't be a piece of coal after all if it takes this long, or it's a really bog piece...