Sunday, November 30, 2008

Keeping Warm

Maryann asked if we could move the tredmill out of my bedroom and into the living room. I thought that was a great idea and decided that was fine, but the TV could only be turned on if one of us was on the tredmill. So far, OK. This was Maryann's turn on the tredmill. Flannel gown, no shoes and all. We decided that as long as you had walked for an hour you could watch all the TV you want. We will keep you updated. Let's just consider this the before picture. :)

6 comments:

Angel said...

Did Maryann know you were taking that picture?

Angel said...

Oh ya, I think that is a great idea.

Maryann said...

No I did not know she was taking the picture.

Ruth said...

Oh, whatever! She posed for the picture. She had to know I wouldn't be able to resist. :)

Rachael said...

Maryann is such a good sport, if you were married it would be grounds for divorce! I sure am happy blogging wasn't around while I was in college! I am excited for your trip to Florida and I don't even get to go! Have fun and take lots of pictures!

Cherie (and sometimes Senor) said...

Ruth! we don't own a TV so if we want to watch TV we have to go to the fitness center of our complex and use one of the treadmills or elipticals (sp?) and work out while we watch TV...I told Douglas I never realized how much exercise someone could get in a 30min comedy show! I think it's GREAT idea! good luck!
AND-I'll work on the snow for you!