Saturday, February 28, 2009

Hey, what a deal!

So I signed up to get something homemade and totally free. The only catch is that I had to post something on my blog.

Here's how it works..... The first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive a hand made gift from me during this year. When and what will be a surprise. BUT, in order for you to leave a comment on my blog, you have to post this on your blog first. (That means that sometime during this year you will send a gift to 3 people as well.) Get it? So, the first 3 people to comment on this post will be the lucky ones! It's a race!

3 comments:

Mary W said...

So, does it count if I post on your page too? You hook me up and I'll hook you up? ;)

Family said...

Something like food or clothing? Sounds fun!

Ruth said...

Katie, you've got a deal.
Family, I don't know who you are. Pease reveal yourself.