Saturday, March 22, 2008

Ruth's Wanderings: Episode I




This is the first installment of what I hope to become the pilot of my upcoming T.V. series. :) It won't always be a cooking show, but will be insights into random things in my life. I got my first egg cuber from Sister Tanner on my mission in Florence, Oregon. She took great pride in inviting all the new sisters to her house for lunch. On your plate would be this random white cube. She would delight in watching you decide what to do with this random item for you to eat. Depending on how you handled it and if she decided she liked you she would gift you with an egg cuber of your very own. Since I got home from my mission I have enjoyed sharing square eggs with others and Maryann found more for me on the Internet. Now I can make six eggs at one time rather than one!

2 comments:

herb said...

You're a natural born talent! I will never forget how the square egg is done.

PS: Where you going for a "Southern impression" on purpose? I swear, you sounded much more like a Southern Belle than in real life.

PSS: Maryann's comment and your look at the end is pure comedy!

JLMartin said...

Brandon says, "Let's bake, bake, bake!"