Thursday, June 5, 2008

GRADUATION!!!

I am finally ready to share graduation with all of you who wanted to be there, but couldn't make it :) This is the view from Dad's seat of me being hooded.This is the view that I "borrowed" from the professional photographer of me being hooded.
This is me shaking hands with the president, don't ask me his name, after receiving my diploma case, minus the diploma of course, still waiting on that.
This is me with the crowd in the background.
Yup! That's me again. I like this picture, too bad about the shadow. Thanks again to the photographers. (I will be ordering, so I didn't steal without paying a price.)
Mom, Dad, and me pre graduation.

Jody, Allyson, and Me post graduation.




We had a most delicious dinner at Texas Roadhouse after we were finished, sorry, no picture. I am willing to recreate the experience for anyone who would like to buy me dinner. Now that I am finished, who will be next? (Angel...Ben...Bueller) I am so glad to be finished. It was a crazy 15 months. If anyone is interested in reading my research just let me know:) For those of you who were wondering, YES, I donated my hair (11 in.)just hours before graduation. I couldn't figure out what to do with it so I decided it needed to go. (Thanks Amber for the last minute cut)

4 comments:

herb said...

Congratulations Ruth! Your niece, nephews and us are proud of you! Now on to your Doctorate, right?

Rachael said...

Yeah man! That is so great! Have fun in Hawaii this summer!

Angel said...

Congratulations Wartoosie!

JLMartin said...

We're happy that you graduated but even happier that we got to see a new post!