Sunday, June 8, 2008

Cami and the Gang

My first look at Cami Cami and Mommy
Cami and Aunt Ruth
Cami after enjoying lunch, she is a sleep eater :)


Dallin and Mia came for a spend the night party so I planned biscuits for breakfast since I knew that is what Diane normally feeds them. I asked Maryann to pick up a bag of biscuits when she went to Wal-mart. Mia told me she was hungry last night as a stall tactic before going to bed. I told her that was great because I knew she would be hungry for her biscuit in the morning. She asked me to wake her up when the biscuits were ready. When she woke up she asked if the biscuits were ready. Maybe she was hungry last night! I looked in the freezer, there were no biscuits and I started to panic. I calmly went to Maryann's room and asked her if she forgot the biscuits. She said she bought them, so I looked in the freezer again, no biscuits. Being the problem solver that I am I looked in the refrigerator to find a small can of biscuits. I cooked them up and went with it. When I served Mia her biscuit she looked less than thrilled. After a short time Mia looked at me and said, "My mom makes good biscuits." I told her I knew she did and these were good biscuits too, Aunt Maryann had just bought a different kind. Mia came to me a little latter and asked, "Did she go to the wrong Wal-mart?" :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello all


Why should you pay ebay when you can sell your new and used products FREE on http://www.BuySellDirect.net


Introduce http://www.BuySellDirect.net FREE service to all my friends and family and do them a favorite.