Sunday, August 3, 2008

Another One Bites the Dust


Another summer has come and gone and it is time to head back to school. Does anyone ever really want to go to work? Maybe it is just me. I am excited for this school year and the changes ahead of me. A new school, new co-workers, new students, and a new commute. At this point I really don't know what to expect. Hopefully by next Monday I will at least have a complete plan for making it through. Anyone have any good memories for what their teachers did on the first day/week of school?


3 comments:

JLMartin said...

Not exactly the memory you're looking for but...my first day of third grade was at a new school. Before school started my mom took me to my class so we knew where it was and then we left...we must have taken angela to class. Then it was time...i went to my new class...sat through the role and my name wasn't called. i went to the class next door instead of mine...both teachers were so nice and a potentially very embarassing and traumatic day was avoided. lacey

herb said...

Lay down the law! Zucht und Ordnung. Speak German like you're really, really mad!

Just kidding!

Anonymous said...

Ruth!!!

Hi!! I have become a blog stalker, but I am glad I have because now I found you!!! I'm sorry your summer has come to an end...but it looks like you had some fun times during it!! Good for you!!I hope you are well!! I miss you!! I hope you don't mind if I stalk you now... :)

Ashley W.