Friday, July 25, 2008

Hawaii Highlights

Here are some of my pictures from Hawaii in no particular order. I had the trip of a lifetime. Thanks to Aunt Neva and Katie for being wonderful hosts.
My view from the air on my way to Hawaii

Lots of picture worthy clouds and flowers everywhere.

Black sand beach on the big island.

Controlling the Bowfin submarine

Our turtle hunt was a success

The Mighty Mo

Catamaran lunch cruise

Pearl Harbor and the USS Arizona Memorial

Swimming with the wild dolphins

Hiking Diamond Head, including 273 steps by my count

Luau at the PCC, like the tattoo


Dole Plantation

The volcano is alive!

The southern most city in the US

Laie Temple


Me and the PCC


My first rainbow


Kayak quitter


Hanauma Bay from the air. What a fun place to snorkel!

My sunset few from the plane


8 comments:

Mary W said...

I'm so glad you put the dolphin picture up! LOVE it!

Ben & Diane said...

you kayak quitter.

JLMartin said...

nice tan line!

herb said...

Did you have your pineapple cocktail before or after you got your tattoo?

Elizabeth said...

Where is the poi? Did you swim in the ocean?

herb said...

Just showed the kids your photos and your tattoo of course. Maxi's response? "Niiice!"

Rachael said...

I can't believe everyone is getting to Hawaii before me! Happy you had a great time, so fun to see the three Gallup Chicks together!

The Kipper Family said...

Looks like a blast, I really need to go there someday. It was great seeing you on Sat.