Monday, July 7, 2008

Update for All the Helpers

I am working on a project in "The Room of Doom". Around the top of my room I am hanging pictures that I have taken during my travels. I got the first three hung on Saturday and I thought I would let all of you see what it is looking like. Thanks to all of you who are stalking your local Wal-mart to help me find enough frames. (If you want to be one of my stalkers, just let me know). I just love how it looks and can't stop looking at it. Even when I go to the bathroom before I go to bed, I take a detour to look at this wall before getting in bed. I hope you enjoy it as much as me. Please excuse the imperfections still on the ceiling. Here is the closeup of my Eiffel Tower picture that I have been told is an award winning picture. Of course it is in black and white on my wall and I just love it. All of you are invited to see the finished product when it is done.


6 comments:

herb said...

Did you take all of these? Quite the eye you got! I think I know who should be taking the next family photos.

Mary W said...

Ruth, I love your wall! Not only the photos but the paint job as well!

JLMartin said...

It looks great! Will it be finished by the time we get there in Dec? Keep watching those decorating shows and let us know what we should do with our house.

Ruth said...

Herb, yes I took all of them and you can't get much worse than our last picture.

Katie, thanks. I love the color too. It makes me happy.

Lacey, I hope it is done in December. It is all up to my scouts:) Hopefully we will get enough frames. Regardless, what is done will look great.

Ben & Diane said...

I think you should put all of your pictures on your blog so I can pick anad choose which ones I want to download and hang on my walls too ;)......in return I am sure Ben will let you have some of his crazy pictures from India.

herb said...

Ruth, you better mobilize your troops or you'll loose the comment contest! 15:10 right now for Sabine.