Saturday, December 26, 2009

The Blind Side

So, I had to recover from my late night last night and I was taking a nap after breakfast :) when Amanda called and wanted to know if I wanted to go to the movies. When I told her I could not afford a movie she said it would be free because she had some passes left over from last Christmas. We went to see The Blind Side and I have to say that it was one of the best movies I have seen in quite a long time. I am not sure why I felt like I was the only one bawling in the movie. I tried to keep it under control and not go all "I am Sam" * during this moving, but there were several parts that just really got to me. On the way home Amanda said that Mrs. Tuohy reminded her of me. Thanks, I can't think of a better compliment! The movie definitely made me want to be able to do more. If you haven't seen it yet, it is worth the money. Better yet just wait and buy it because you are going to want it in your collection. Hey, while you are at it you can buy me a copy too :) The world would be a much better place if we could all be like this!
When we got home from the movie Mom had a delicious meal all ready for us. Thanks, Mom!
I told Megan to wake me up when they were finished with the dishes so we could all play games. Remember my nap that I was taking, well I had to finish it up :) I woke up about 4 hours later to find the dishes done and everyone in bed, hence the late post. I hope I didn't miss game night! I am definitely going to have to do something to get my regular sleep hours back, and I had been doing so well :(

* I am Sam is one of my all time favorite movies. You are just not a normal individual if you can make it through this movie without crying, so bring some tissue. If you are really nice I might loan you my copy, but only if you promise to take very good care of it and to not keep it too long!

No comments: