Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Miracle

I wanted to post a picture of the Christmas presents I finished making yesterday, but I did not want to ruin any one's surprise. They look great! I spent the morning wrapping them all up and after Maryann got off work we headed to Alabama.
The miracle comes in the fact that Dad actually stayed up until 11:30 playing games with us! I know hard to believe. We played Uno Spin and Phase 10 Twist, just a couple of the games I have gotten lately. Sorry if you bought me one of these games for Christmas ;0 I lost count with how many games I have gotten since Thanksgiving, but I just can't help myself. I might have to do away with the dining room and turn it into the game room. (Now that was a great thought!) Merry Christmas Eve! (Does it count? I am in Alabama, but it is Christmas at my house.)

No comments: