Saturday, December 19, 2009

Keeping Warm

In an effort to get ready for the new year and to be a better blogger, I am going to TRY to add a new post every day of break. I will probably be catching up on adventures from the past.
So, here we go. Last night I got to spend time with the Engstrom crew. It was my second day in a row seeing them and a real treat. When they started to wind down a little Cami went to the door and started to cry. I picked her up and she actually let me hold her! I brought her to my chair and the other two decided to join us so we could all stay warm togther. I will admit that is was a little chilly. We stayed like this for a while when Mia decided to jump ship saying she was too hot. It left me with a draft :(

1 comment:

darinangel said...

Jealous, I remember when I was laying down,when Mia used to sit in the space just behind my legs. It was quite warm.